Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX) has announced the re-listing of its Indian Rupee Options contract. The contract, which was temporarily suspended in 2013 to facilitate migration to a new trading infrastructure, will restart trading on 18 July.
DGCX's new advanced trading infrastructure, built in partnership with global financial technology provider Cinnober, will support trading in the options contract. The new EOS platform provides the Exchange the ability to support high volumes in products such as Indian Rupee options.
The EOS platform will support the introduction of a range of innovative contracts including the upcoming spot gold contract, as well as new emerging market, equity and agricultural products.
DGCX is the only exchange outside
Each DGCX Indian Rupee Options contract represents
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'