Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX) has announced the re-listing of its Indian Rupee Options contract. The contract, which was temporarily suspended in 2013 to facilitate migration to a new trading infrastructure, will restart trading on 18 July.
DGCX's new advanced trading infrastructure, built in partnership with global financial technology provider Cinnober, will support trading in the options contract. The new EOS platform provides the Exchange the ability to support high volumes in products such as Indian Rupee options.
The EOS platform will support the introduction of a range of innovative contracts including the upcoming spot gold contract, as well as new emerging market, equity and agricultural products.
DGCX is the only exchange outside
Each DGCX Indian Rupee Options contract represents
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant