D3, a unit of
Cineplex—Canada's leading theatrical exhibitor, operating 162 theaters with 1,638 screens and welcoming more than 77 million guests annually—has expanded into digital entertainment as the only cinema-based movie store to offer such a wide breadth of titles for online purchase and rental. Cineplex's online subscribers can stream or download content to iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows 8-supported devices.
"We are pleased to support Cineplex's strategy of engaging customers at each stage of a movie's life-cycle—from theatrical release to home and mobile entertainment," said
Deluxe maintains the largest aggregated supply of high-bit-rate master source files, at up to 220Mbps. That results in a library of superior transcodes, which are optimized for streaming or download.
About Deluxe Digital Distribution
Deluxe Digital Distribution (D3) is revolutionizing digital home entertainment with its advanced cloud-based content supply, processing, and delivery services. The solution makes it easier to move any video from any source to any screen and offers the largest library of premium content to simplify the access and delivery of titles across the multiscreen landscape. D3 is a business division of
Please visit www.deluxeondemand.com for more information on D3.
The company employs nearly 6,000 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130313/LA76083LOGO
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy