D3, a unit of
Cineplex—Canada's leading theatrical exhibitor, operating 162 theaters with 1,638 screens and welcoming more than 77 million guests annually—has expanded into digital entertainment as the only cinema-based movie store to offer such a wide breadth of titles for online purchase and rental. Cineplex's online subscribers can stream or download content to iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows 8-supported devices.
"We are pleased to support Cineplex's strategy of engaging customers at each stage of a movie's life-cycle—from theatrical release to home and mobile entertainment," said
Deluxe maintains the largest aggregated supply of high-bit-rate master source files, at up to 220Mbps. That results in a library of superior transcodes, which are optimized for streaming or download.
About Deluxe Digital Distribution
Deluxe Digital Distribution (D3) is revolutionizing digital home entertainment with its advanced cloud-based content supply, processing, and delivery services. The solution makes it easier to move any video from any source to any screen and offers the largest library of premium content to simplify the access and delivery of titles across the multiscreen landscape. D3 is a business division of
Please visit www.deluxeondemand.com for more information on D3.
The company employs nearly 6,000 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130313/LA76083LOGO
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight