D3, a unit of
Cineplex—Canada's leading theatrical exhibitor, operating 162 theaters with 1,638 screens and welcoming more than 77 million guests annually—has expanded into digital entertainment as the only cinema-based movie store to offer such a wide breadth of titles for online purchase and rental. Cineplex's online subscribers can stream or download content to iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows 8-supported devices.
"We are pleased to support Cineplex's strategy of engaging customers at each stage of a movie's life-cycle—from theatrical release to home and mobile entertainment," said
Deluxe maintains the largest aggregated supply of high-bit-rate master source files, at up to 220Mbps. That results in a library of superior transcodes, which are optimized for streaming or download.
About Deluxe Digital Distribution
Deluxe Digital Distribution (D3) is revolutionizing digital home entertainment with its advanced cloud-based content supply, processing, and delivery services. The solution makes it easier to move any video from any source to any screen and offers the largest library of premium content to simplify the access and delivery of titles across the multiscreen landscape. D3 is a business division of
Please visit www.deluxeondemand.com for more information on D3.
The company employs nearly 6,000 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130313/LA76083LOGO
Most Popular Stories
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June