Many middle-market businesses are seeking ways to use data to their marketing advantage. However, it has become increasingly difficult for them to do so given the cost, complexity and manpower needs that data-driven marketing requires.
"DataMentors is continually seeking ways to support the marketing needs of middle-market businesses. However, many businesses have been left behind in the age of Big Data," said
The survey focuses on areas that are critical for marketing success. Questions explore challenges in lead generation, marketing analytics, and measuring marketing ROI.
DataMentors holds an outstanding reputation in data management, data quality and business intelligence, serving clients in banking, healthcare, retail, manufacturing and other industries. In addition to a steadily expanding roster of satisfied clients, DataMentors has been named to the highly competitive Gartner Magic Quadrant seven years in a row for data quality excellence.
The survey is available at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DataMentors.
Survey findings will be reported in August. Send an email to email@example.com to receive a complimentary report of the survey results when they are available.
Keywords for this news article include: Marketing, Advertising, DataMentors Llc, Information Technology, Information and Data Management.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation