Data on Data Management Reported by I. Corredor and Co-Researchers (A lightweight Web of Things Open Platform to facilitate context data management and personalized healthcare services creation)
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "This paper is focused on describing an open platform, the micro Web of Things Open Platform (WoTOP), which has been conceived to improve the connectivity and reusability of context data to deliver different kinds of health, wellness and ambient home care services. WoTOP is based on a resource-oriented architecture which may be embedded in mobile and resource constrained devices enabling access to biometric, ambient or activity sensors and actuator resources through uniform interfaces defined according to a RESTful fashion. Additionally, WoTOP manages two communication modes which allow delivering user context information according to different methods, depending on the requirements of the consumer application."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "It also generates alert messages based on standards related to health care and risk management, such as the Common Alerting Protocol, in order to make its outputs compatible with existing systems."
For more information on this research see: A lightweight Web of Things Open Platform to facilitate context data management and personalized healthcare services creation.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from I. Corredor,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo