Data on Clinical Therapeutics Reported by Researchers at
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "These early data therefore showed a need of additional reflection on these technologies that should be investigated more in detail; moving from students, future scientists and regulators, these data could contribute to clarify the debate on them."
For more information on this research see: The ethical and legal implications of nanotechnologies: a preliminary survey to picture the perceptions of law students and medical students. La Clinica Terapeutica, 2014;165(2):e109-14 (see also Drugs and Therapies).
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from V. Daloiso,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel