Commissioner Karachi Shoaib Ahmed Siddiqui has said that with the cooperation of all the relevant organizations effective measures would be taken regarding security and municipal works for mourners on the eve of Youm-e-Ali.
Siddiqui said while addressing a meeting regarding municipal, security and other issues. Ulema of different school of thoughts, religious leaders, rally managers, representatives of police, traffic police, water board,
Law and order, cleaning, lighting, mutual cooperation among organizations, water management, posting of bomb disposal squad and discipline during mourning processions were discussed in the meeting.
Ulema of different school of thoughts vowed to ensure mutual cooperation on the occasion.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence