"It is a privilege to join this talented Board of Directors, and I am excited about the opportunity to work with the Board and management to make Coherus the leader in the emerging business of biosimilars," Dr. Lawlis stated. "I look forward to working with Denny and his veteran team of biopharmaceutical industry experts as we strive to bring the highest quality biosimilars to patients worldwide."
"Bryan is a seasoned executive who brings over 33 years of scientific and technical leadership in the biopharmaceutical process sciences to Coherus," said
Dr. Lawlis co-founded and served as President and CEO of Itero Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. from 2006 until it discontinued operations in
Dr. Lawlis co-founded Covance Biotechnology Services, a contract biopharmaceutical manufacturing operation, and served as its President and CEO from 1996 to 1999, and Chairman from 1999 to 2001, when it was sold to Diosynth, Inc., a division of Akzo Nobel, NV. From 1981 to 1996, Dr. Lawlis was employed at Genencor, Inc., and
Dr. Lawlis holds board memberships on the publicly traded companies of BioMarin Pharmaceutical, Inc.,
Dr. Lawlis holds a B.A. in Microbiology from the
Coherus is a leading biologics platform company focused on delivering high-quality biosimilar therapeutics that will expand patient access to life-changing medications worldwide. Headquartered in the
Biosimilars are intended for use in place of existing, branded biologics to treat a range of chronic and often life-threatening diseases, with the potential to reduce costs and expand patient access. For additional information, please visit www.coherus.com.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120507/SF01448LOGO
SOURCE Coherus BioSciences
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids