"CrashPlan and SharePlan empower employees to share, use and access data on their endpoint devices of choice," said
The coveted, annual Hot Companies and Best Products program rewards the world's best in every area of information technology, including organizational performance; products and services; executives and management teams; successful deployments; product management and engineering; support and customer satisfaction; and public relations.
The Network Products Guide awards are the latest in a series of recent accolades for Code42 and its products. Earlier this year, Info Security Products Guide named CrashPlan a winner in the "Endpoint Security" and "Software as a Service/Cloud Solutions" categories. In addition, Code42's Customer Champion team won a Stevie award as "2014 Customer Service Team of the Year." For information on more honors for Code42, visit the company's awards page. Tweet this news to your networks. About Code42 Code42 is the endpoint data protection and management company that provides secure, integrated file sharing and backup at work, at home and everywhere in-between. The company's award-winning products have become the gold standard for the enterprise, trusted by the most recognized brands in business and education, including
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Information Technology, Information and Data Protection.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays