"Financing a gold purchase is not recommended, as margin calls could put you deeper into debt than you ever imagined," said Certified Gold Exchange spokesperson
Jones' recommendation is for investors to buy a home safe or rent a bank safety deposit box where physical gold can be safely stored. "If our economy takes another dive you're going to want some gold and silver on hand to handle any emergencies that may arise," said Jones. "Even if the bank where your gold is stored goes under, the bank has to notify you and give you time to remove items stored in safety deposit boxes."
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12008105.htm
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery