The company raised the money to increase its holdings in the
Capital and Regional said it received 60.4% acceptance for the open offer, while the remaining shares were taken up pursuant to the placing.
The firm placing and placing and open offer remains conditional upon shareholder approval, the result of which is expected Wednesday afternoon.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant