Residents also have the option of viewing their property tax bills online at the
New this year,
Once a tax bill is past due, it is subject to collection actions and/or tax foreclosure. To alleviate the financial burden of paying annual real estate or personal property tax at one time, the County's tax collections department will work with taxpayers throughout the year on payment plans that pay the bill in full by the delinquent date. It is the responsibility of the taxpayer to contact the collections office to request the payment plan option upon receipt of their annual tax bill.
For questions regarding real estate and personal property tax, call the Cabarrus County Tax Assessor at 704-920-2166 or email email@example.com.
CC AutoTriage9as-140709-30FurigayJane-4791166 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza