Residents also have the option of viewing their property tax bills online at the
New this year,
Once a tax bill is past due, it is subject to collection actions and/or tax foreclosure. To alleviate the financial burden of paying annual real estate or personal property tax at one time, the County's tax collections department will work with taxpayers throughout the year on payment plans that pay the bill in full by the delinquent date. It is the responsibility of the taxpayer to contact the collections office to request the payment plan option upon receipt of their annual tax bill.
For questions regarding real estate and personal property tax, call the Cabarrus County Tax Assessor at 704-920-2166 or email email@example.com.
CC AutoTriage9as-140709-30FurigayJane-4791166 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?