ENP Newswire -
Release date- 08072014 - BTMU launches 'Krungsri Thai Benefit Package,' an overseas account opening intermediary service.
(*1) 'Krungsri' is part of the name of
A large number of Japanese companies have penetrated the Thai market, and it is likely that more Japanese companies will expand their business there. With more and more Japanese taking up residence in
Major features of the service are:
1. Customers can apply to open a Krungsri savings account and wire funds to this account before leaving
2. Customers can conveniently apply for financial services including credit cards and internet banking.
3. Customers can receive Japanese language support for opening Krungsri accounts through a joint BTMU-Krungsri support system.
Service Krungsri Thai Benefit Package
Japanese residents aged 20 or over possessing BTMU accounts who will enter
Standard Savings account, cash card with debit card service
Optional Credit card, internet banking (incl. mobile banking), SMS notification service*2
Customers can apply for the service by completing an application form and mailing it to BTMU. Customers can request the application package via BTMU's website or call center (Toll free: 0120-786-125).
BTMU call center service hours :
(*2) A service to notify customers of account activities via SMS, or short message service.
Krungsri is working to enhance Japanese language support for other services in
BTMU is committed to meeting a broad range of customer needs by providing high quality products and services.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays