Item 3.02 Unregistered Sales of
All sales were made outside of
Neither the Registrant nor any person acting on its behalf offered or sold the securities by means of any form of general solicitation or general advertising.
The purchaser represented in writing that it acquired the securities for its own accounts and not with a view to or for resale in connection with any distribution. A legend will be placed on each of the stock certificates stating that the securities are restricted, they have not been registered under the Securities Act and they cannot be sold or otherwise transferred without an effective registration or an exemption therefrom.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence