Item 3.02 Unregistered Sales of
All sales were made outside of
Neither the Registrant nor any person acting on its behalf offered or sold the securities by means of any form of general solicitation or general advertising.
The purchaser represented in writing that it acquired the securities for its own accounts and not with a view to or for resale in connection with any distribution. A legend will be placed on each of the stock certificates stating that the securities are restricted, they have not been registered under the Securities Act and they cannot be sold or otherwise transferred without an effective registration or an exemption therefrom.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Celebrities Vow Revenge on Hackers Who Posted Photos