The aluminum giant reported better-than-expected second-quarter profit, with strong results from the engineered products unit.
The networking hardware company cut its second-quarter revenue outlook, citing challenges with closing deals late in the quarter.
The storage and organization products retailer reported a worse-than expected fiscal first-quarter loss and cut its sales outlook.
The metalworking supplies company reported a fiscal fourth-quarter financial outlook mostly below
The airline company said June passenger traffic rose 1 percent and it expects passenger revenue to rise during the quarter.
The data products company cut its second-quarter revenue outlook citing lower than expected shipments and royalty revenue delays.
The information technology company completed its
The health care facility services company reported lower-than-expected second-quarter profit and declared a quarterly dividend.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant