ENP Newswire -
Release date- 08072014 -
The new systems will help to accelerate production of memory devices using advanced technology with high yields.
'Our customer continues to introduce the most advanced memory for innovative, high performance devices. AIXTRON is pleased to further support their plans by introducing new applications and material systems to address new challenges in the field of advanced technology nodes,' comments
As silicon semiconductor devices approach the atomic scale, manufacturers need technologies that can apply precise layers of dielectric, metal and non-volatile memory material. The QXP-8300 ALD system includes patented TriJet vaporizer technology integrated with AIXTRON's patented Close Coupled Showerhead principle that allows the use of low vapor pressure precursors as needed in some ultra-high-k dielectric and metal nitride recipes for memory capacitors.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World