ENP Newswire -
Release date- 08072014 -
The Agilent N8830A 100GBASE-CR4, N8829A 100GBASE-KR4 and N8828A 40GBASE-CR4/100GBASE-CR10 test applications help network-design engineers accelerate turn-on and debugging of 100G Ethernet networking systems. The new applications automate the execution of physical-layer tests on Agilent Infiniium 90000 X-Series and 90000 Q-Series oscilloscopes and the new Z-Series oscilloscopes with up to 63-GHz bandwidth.
100G Ethernet is leading the way to wider bandwidths across network backbones and data center networking infrastructure. This technology has increased the need for more comprehensive compliance testing.
Additional information about
U.S. Pricing and Availability
The N8830A 100GBASE-CR4 Ethernet compliance application and N8829A 100GBASE-KR4 Ethernet compliance application are priced at
The N8828A 40GBASE-CR4 /100GBASE-CR10 Ethernet compliance application is priced at
The N8830A 100GBASE-CR4 and N8829A 100GBASE-KR4 Ethernet compliance applications are compatible with all currently shipping Infiniium real-time oscilloscopes that have 63-GHz bandwidth.
The N8828A 40GBASE-CR4/100GBASE-CR10 Ethernet compliance application is compatible with all currently shipping Infiniium real-time oscilloscopes that have at least 25-GHz bandwidth.
+1 970 679 5397
+44 (118) 927 5101
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana