The AMII bring together the best professionals in health insurance across the country. Among those on the VIP guest list were BioEden, who are recognised as the leaders in the field of tooth stem cell banking.. Health and Protection experts value the service provided by BioEden, who have recognised the undisputed importance of personalised stem cell banking and the impact it could have on their clients lives.
"It's success largely depends on the availability of a stem cell match, which is why banking ones own cells eliminates this problem," said
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11998297.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant