It is owned by eight Saudi conglomerates, alongside the Kingdom's
The firm has also spread beyond the Kingdom, taking stakes in power plants across the MENA region including facilities in
In total, it now owns parts of plants in nine countries with a total capacity to produce 15,290MW of power and 2.4mn m 3 of desalinated water per day.
The plants have a combined investment value of
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007