It is owned by eight Saudi conglomerates, alongside the Kingdom's
The firm has also spread beyond the Kingdom, taking stakes in power plants across the MENA region including facilities in
In total, it now owns parts of plants in nine countries with a total capacity to produce 15,290MW of power and 2.4mn m 3 of desalinated water per day.
The plants have a combined investment value of
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare