COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Shock rocker Alice Cooper loves White Castle sliders.
Cooper is such a fan of the little square hamburgers that he showed up at the company headquarters in Columbus on Monday to be inducted into the restaurant's Craver Hall of Fame.
The Columbus Dispatch reports that the 66-year-old rock legend — whose real name is Vincent Furnier — told about 250 people gathered at the restaurant's headquarters stories about his father sharing White Castle burgers with him when he was a kid.
The Rock and Roll Hall of Famer was scheduled to open for Motley Crue on Tuesday night in Columbus.
Information from: The Columbus Dispatch, http://www.dispatch.com
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals