COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Shock rocker Alice Cooper loves White Castle sliders.
Cooper is such a fan of the little square hamburgers that he showed up at the company headquarters in Columbus on Monday to be inducted into the restaurant's Craver Hall of Fame.
The Columbus Dispatch reports that the 66-year-old rock legend — whose real name is Vincent Furnier — told about 250 people gathered at the restaurant's headquarters stories about his father sharing White Castle burgers with him when he was a kid.
The Rock and Roll Hall of Famer was scheduled to open for Motley Crue on Tuesday night in Columbus.
Information from: The Columbus Dispatch, http://www.dispatch.com
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers