The fund is to enable the bank support small and medium scale enterprises (SMEs), amongst others. A statement from the bank noted that through the development,
"However, the management's commitment to the transformation process it put in place has been hugely successful and has seen it return to profitability within four years whilst also instituting sound corporate governance and risk management frameworks in the process," it added.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z