The document was signed by
The ceremony was also attended by
The Board of Directors of the
The main object of the project is to improve the efficiency and reliability of specific municipal services and infrastructure.
"The Georgian government named the settlement of the problems of poverty and unemployment as main priority in the developed strategy of socio-economic development. In this regard, it is important to finance programs of regional development and municipal infrastructure, decentralization, creation of effective system of local government and provision of urban and rural areas with reliable municipal infrastructure and service," Kareli said.
The project consists of two components: investment in infrastructure and institutional development.
As Schoch stated the reliable municipal and regional infrastructure are essential for the development of sustainable local and regional economy.
Edited by S.I.
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free