The document was signed by
The ceremony was also attended by
The Board of Directors of the
The main object of the project is to improve the efficiency and reliability of specific municipal services and infrastructure.
"The Georgian government named the settlement of the problems of poverty and unemployment as main priority in the developed strategy of socio-economic development. In this regard, it is important to finance programs of regional development and municipal infrastructure, decentralization, creation of effective system of local government and provision of urban and rural areas with reliable municipal infrastructure and service," Kareli said.
The project consists of two components: investment in infrastructure and institutional development.
As Schoch stated the reliable municipal and regional infrastructure are essential for the development of sustainable local and regional economy.
Edited by S.I.
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia