The document was signed by
The ceremony was also attended by
The Board of Directors of the
The main object of the project is to improve the efficiency and reliability of specific municipal services and infrastructure.
"The Georgian government named the settlement of the problems of poverty and unemployment as main priority in the developed strategy of socio-economic development. In this regard, it is important to finance programs of regional development and municipal infrastructure, decentralization, creation of effective system of local government and provision of urban and rural areas with reliable municipal infrastructure and service," Kareli said.
The project consists of two components: investment in infrastructure and institutional development.
As Schoch stated the reliable municipal and regional infrastructure are essential for the development of sustainable local and regional economy.
Edited by S.I.
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays