DJ Pooh and
Having worked on indie films and television for several years, DJ Pooh and Watkins are familiar with going in search of funding for projects that are beyond the interest of mainstream studios. “Crowdfunding creates a new type of relationship between a film’s creator and its fans,” said DJ Pooh. “Supporters of our campaign will be more connected to the success of the film, which is very exciting.”
The crowdfunding goal is expected to cover about half of the expense of making the film with its creators covering the other half. Those contributing to the campaign from
About The Filmmakers
Director, screenwriter, and producer DJ Pooh has also worked as a
For more information, visit FriendshipDayMov.wix.com. To contribute to the crowdfunding campaign, visit www.indiegogo.com (http://tinyurl.com/mtfl56g). Project PR Contact Info Press Contact: Elisabeth Hinckley
Email: email@example.com About L&C: Crowdfund Marketing & Consulting Agent. We are dedicated in finding the coolest crowdfund projects of the web.
L&C Press Contact Info:
*DISCLAIMER*: Information contained on this page is provided by companies via press release distributed through L&C, an independent third-party content provider. L&C and it's affiliates makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
http://news.cision.com/l-c-media-hb/i/friendship-day-artwork,c1516167 Friendship Day Artwork
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season