The marketplace for enterprise social and collaboration software has changed markedly in the past year. We've seen mergers, acquisitions, and the advent of SharePoint 2013.
Meanwhile, enterprise architects are struggling to align core collaborative services at a time when nearly every major vendor is adding "social" features within their own silos. Join RSG founder
This webinar is best suited for intranet and collaboration managers, IT strategists, enterprise architects, and technology procurement professionals.
To retain its independence as an impartial analyst firm,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12002922.htm
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries