Iindexes, portfolio risk and performance analytics and corporate governance services, proposes to allow early inclusions of companies with Initial Public Offerings ( IPOs ) that are of significant size to the MSCI Overseas China Index in order to better reflect the investment opportunity set for the MSCI Overseas China Index.
The proposal would allow for early inclusion of IPOs outside of Index Reviews and early inclusion of IPOs during Index Reviews. The proposal would be implemented in two phases, the first phase being early inclusion of IPOs in between Index Reviews and the second being early inclusion during Index Reviews. As a reminder,
The company s flagship product offerings are: the
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO