For a limited time, save 50 percent on select LG premium accessories including the G Watch, popular Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset or G3 Quick Circle Folio Case with wireless charging capability when you pre-order or purchase the LG G3 or LG G Flex with AT&T Next or a two-year commitment. (Visit att.com or an AT&T retail store for more details. One discounted accessory purchase per smartphone activation.)
We ve been working diligently to be the first U.S. carrier to offer the brand new LG G Watch and among the first to offer the LG G3 smartphone on the nation s most reliable 4G LTE network, said
The LG G3 with 4G LTE features advancements such as: 5.5-inch Quad HD Display. 13MP Optical Image Stabilization Plus Camera with Laser Auto Focus.
Along with the LG G3, customers can purchase the LG G Watch, AT&T s first wearable powered by Android Wear that enables you to connect to your world through the power of Google Now. Android Wear gives you the information you need, when you need it and offers helpful suggestions before you even ask such as weather forecasts in the morning and flight time and gate information before leaving for the airport. With Google Now , you can ask questions, send text messages and set reminders without touching your smartphone. Additionally, the LG G Watch is compatible with smartphones running Android OS version 4.3 and higher.
Additional LG G Watch features include: 1.65-inch always-on display that allows you to check the time and see new information at a glance. 400mAh battery will keep your watch going throughout the day. Can be personalized with any standard 22mm watch strap. Certified water and dust resistant.
Because the LG G Watch works with so many of our Android smartphones, it should be a wearable device that appeals to a wide array of consumers, said Bradley. Its ability to anticipate your schedule and traveling needs will help you plan your schedule more efficiently while on-the-go.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise