The information security and risk management recruitment expert, Acumin, is now one of the providers of cyber security services in the G-Cloud catalogue.
The company has been confirmed as a service provider with G-Cloud.
Acumin is prepared to provide flexible, short or long-term resources to ensure compliance with the HMG Information Assurance's standards, and promote enhanced resilience in cyber security and cloud architectures.
The initiative is meant to make the purchase of cloud-based information technology services easier for public bodies in various state departments of
The move supports robust InfoSec practices within state projects, as well as privacy in the public industry.
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Hope Solo Sets Shutout Record in US Rout of Mexico
- Hurdles for Obama Health Law in Second Enrollment Season
- Etsy Says 'No' to Redskins Logo, Name
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Sneak Peek: A Roundup of 2015 New Models