USAF is an open-ended non-listed real estate fund that focuses on acquiring and operating student accommodation in the
At the period-end, USAF's property portfolio consisted of 21,673 beds in 598 properties across 19 UK towns and cities and was valued at
The movement during the quarter represents a like-for-like increase of 0.9% in the underlying value of the property portfolio, driven mainly by rental growth,
The company said further rental growth is expected to be achieved as reservations for the forthcoming 2014/15 academic year progress. Reservations across USAF's properties for the academic year starting in September stand at 76% compared with 73% a year earlier.
USAF was valued at an average yield of 6.60% at
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton