USAF is an open-ended non-listed real estate fund that focuses on acquiring and operating student accommodation in the
At the period-end, USAF's property portfolio consisted of 21,673 beds in 598 properties across 19 UK towns and cities and was valued at
The movement during the quarter represents a like-for-like increase of 0.9% in the underlying value of the property portfolio, driven mainly by rental growth,
The company said further rental growth is expected to be achieved as reservations for the forthcoming 2014/15 academic year progress. Reservations across USAF's properties for the academic year starting in September stand at 76% compared with 73% a year earlier.
USAF was valued at an average yield of 6.60% at
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers