The group, founded by private equity pioneer
Tungsten raised £160m from a listing on the Alternative Investment Market earlier this year and acquired a bank to help finance its network.
The group yesterday said it had processed
Truell told City A.M. the group was mulling a secondary listing in
Tungsten, which was previously called
The group said it expected to double revenues every year thanks to the increase in e-invoicing.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?