The Guggenheim Raymond James SB-1 Equity ETF (RYJ) is seeing unusually high volume in afternoon trading Tuesday, with over 203,000 shares traded versus three month average volume of about 36,000. Shares of RYJ were down about 1.6% on the day.
Components of that ETF with the highest volume on Tuesday were
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201407ETFunu070814&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8