President of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon and Swiss Federal Councillor Eveline Widmer-Schlumpf discussed prospects of bilateral cooperation, reports the Tajik president's press service.
"The sides discussed strengthening of ties in trade, investments, finances, economy," the press service said.
Bilateral trade grew 4.3 times for 5 months of 2014 compared to the same period of the previous year and totaled
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia