President of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon and Swiss Federal Councillor Eveline Widmer-Schlumpf discussed prospects of bilateral cooperation, reports the Tajik president's press service.
"The sides discussed strengthening of ties in trade, investments, finances, economy," the press service said.
Bilateral trade grew 4.3 times for 5 months of 2014 compared to the same period of the previous year and totaled
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006