The SNAPshot Wireless Monitoring Solution – Real-Time, String-Level Monitoring
The innovative SNAPshot Wireless PV Monitoring system provides a cost-effective, efficient way to optimize plant performance and O&M costs.
“We’re excited to share the newest addition to our family of solar solutions, which also includes our recently announced SolarSNAP Installation Tool, and our Smart Combiner Box with Arc Fault detection. SNAPshot underscores our commitment to providing meaningful innovation to the solar industry,” said
With the ability to monitor output down to the string level, this cloud-based solution delivers a host of advantages, including: superior analytics, decision support tools, real-time system alerts, and integrated work order management. SNAPshot’s intuitive user interface is optimized for mobile devices as well as PCs for anytime, anywhere insight into solar plant efficiency and output.
Phoenix Solar, a global leader in designing, building and operating large commercial and utility-scale solar power plants, is working with Synapse and Shoals to implement the SNAPshot solution.
SNAPshot Demonstration at
“InterSolar North America is the ideal venue to demonstrate the capabilities of our new SNAPshot solution, which gives a solar field owner or operator the ability to easily keep tabs on production from the smartphone in his or her pocket. Our demo is powered by live data — we hope everyone attending will have a chance to check it out and see just how revolutionary this product is,” said
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps