Under the deal, Stanbic Bank Ghana will pre-finance the motorcycles to interested workers who will then secure the YAMAHA brand of bikes from
Head of Lending at the Personal Markets unit of the Bank, Fred Attafuah, said the bank recognizes the need for workers in the country to have comfortable and reliable means of transportation, hence the partnership with
"Our purpose as a Bank is to make progress real. We recognize the hustle workers go through daily to commute in this part of the country. It is also not an easy to purchase these bikes with cash.
"This collaboration with
Every worker with a
Loan facilities would be available.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas