Phil Collins' eldest son Simon Collins was arrested in England for "drug dealing" last week.
The Daily Mail reports Collins was arrested on suspicion of supplying class A drugs and questioned by Wiltshire Police over possession of a class B drug.
The 37-year-old musician was released on bail soon after his apprehension.
The United Kingdom's Misuse of Drugs Act states that Class A substances include cocaine, meth, psychedelics and opioids like heroin and oxycodone. Class B drugs include marijuana, amphetamines, sedatives and Ritalin.
Collins is Phil Coliin's first son with wife Andrea Bertorelli. Like his father, he grew up to be a musician and is the lead singer and drummer of the rock band Sound of Contact.
Original headline: Simon Collins, Phil Collins' son, arrested in England on suspicion of ...
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild