Phil Collins' eldest son Simon Collins was arrested in England for "drug dealing" last week.
The Daily Mail reports Collins was arrested on suspicion of supplying class A drugs and questioned by Wiltshire Police over possession of a class B drug.
The 37-year-old musician was released on bail soon after his apprehension.
The United Kingdom's Misuse of Drugs Act states that Class A substances include cocaine, meth, psychedelics and opioids like heroin and oxycodone. Class B drugs include marijuana, amphetamines, sedatives and Ritalin.
Collins is Phil Coliin's first son with wife Andrea Bertorelli. Like his father, he grew up to be a musician and is the lead singer and drummer of the rock band Sound of Contact.
Original headline: Simon Collins, Phil Collins' son, arrested in England on suspicion of ...
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women