The award was accepted on behalf of the prince by Mesar Al-Mesar, director-general of the information technology department at the SCTA, along with
The SCTA has designed an integrated geographic tourism database, including over 50 forms of geographic information systems and a tourism navigator.
The system includes detailed tourism-related maps showing road networks, satellite images, sites and locations, heritage and antiquities sites, accommodation facilities (hotels and furnished apartments) and other tourism services, such as museums, souks, airports, malls, parks and green yards.
Other descriptive information, including lime photos and panoramic images for large-scale scenery, is also included.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings