State Bank of
Banks' spread for Corporate borrowers and SME borrowers will remain unchanged i.e. 1% & 2% respectively, according to IH & SMEFD Circular No. 05 0f 2014.
The revised markup rate would also be applicable on outstanding loans granted under EFS. Accordingly, all banks are advised to re-price their outstanding loans granted under EFS.
In order to reconcile the position of re-priced loans, banks should submit particulars of outstanding loans re-priced by the bank under EFS on prescribed annexure-I to the concerned SBP BSC office(s) within 10 days from announcement of this circular.
The reimbursement of mark-up rate benefit to exporters, on excess performance under Part-II of the Scheme, as specified in SMEFD Circular No.15 dated
Most Popular Stories
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana