Last week, the Rwanda Franc lost its grip against the dollar hitting a low of 693/708 on Sunday, after about a month or so of relative stability. It has however gained minimally against the Pound Sterling trading at an average of 980/1,000 on Saturday compared to 1,100/1,200 on Monday. The euro was trading at between 925/930 and 910/940.
On Monday forex dealers and commercial banks had quoted the franc at an average of 676/ 699 against dollar. It was stable for most part of the week, but lost ground on Sunday to trade at 690/700 against the greenback. Some dealers quoted it at 693/708.
Joseph, a forex dealer at
Regional currencies were stable between Monday and Tuesday. However on Wednesday, the Tanzanian shilling and the
The unit however regained ground yesterday trading at an average of 690/699.
According to the
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors