Last week, the Rwanda Franc lost its grip against the dollar hitting a low of 693/708 on Sunday, after about a month or so of relative stability. It has however gained minimally against the Pound Sterling trading at an average of 980/1,000 on Saturday compared to 1,100/1,200 on Monday. The euro was trading at between 925/930 and 910/940.
On Monday forex dealers and commercial banks had quoted the franc at an average of 676/ 699 against dollar. It was stable for most part of the week, but lost ground on Sunday to trade at 690/700 against the greenback. Some dealers quoted it at 693/708.
Joseph, a forex dealer at
Regional currencies were stable between Monday and Tuesday. However on Wednesday, the Tanzanian shilling and the
The unit however regained ground yesterday trading at an average of 690/699.
According to the
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings