Amaechi was reported to have sent a letter of approval to some members of the
PDP regretted the far-reaching consequences of such loans despite the huge resources of the state from internally generated revenue and federal allocations.
"There cannot be any other reason for these incessant loans by an outgoing governor than to punish the incoming administration and the State in particular," PDP stated.
The ruling party demanded to know how the
The PDP enjoined the approving
The PDP said regretted that the latest loan of
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama