Paragon Systems, fixed asset consulting experts and leading Sage Fixed Assets software provider, announced that President
Sage Summit is the marquee annual conference for the entire Sage software community including authorized partners as well as current and prospective customers of Sage business software products. Scott says, "We've attended Sage Summit, and participated as an exhibitor, for over a decade now. It's always a fantastic opportunity to meet with colleagues, customers, and industry experts to hear about the latest in technology, business software, and industry best practices."
For Scott, Sage Summit 2014 is particularly exciting in anticipation of what promises to be a unique, insightful, and eye-opening session about Fixed Asset Management and Cost Segregation Strategies. He points out, "The Sage Fixed Assets and Cost Segregation session is going to be very revealing and informative to Sage Summit attendees. When I talk to people at industry and business networking events, they're always stunned when they learn how intuitive and creative these tax-saving techniques are. They want to know why none of their usual advisors – attorney, broker, or accountant – told them about this stuff."
Cost segregation is the engineering-based process of identifying and separating out personal property assets that are grouped with real property assets for tax reporting purposes. The session at Sage Summit will teach attendees and business leaders how to properly identify
• Maximize depreciation deductions for their business
• Reduce company income tax liability
• Recover lost tax benefits from priors years, while creating big tax savings for new projects
• Free up cash flow from a variety of unexpected sources
• Create detailed records for fixed asset accounting
Paragon Systems will also be participating as a Sage Summit exhibitor on the tradeshow floor in booth #1916. So if the Cost Segregation session fills up and seats are no longer available, Sage Summit attendees are encouraged to stop by the Paragon Systems exhibitor booth for information and resources to take away.
Visit http://www.FixedAssetExperts.com for more information about Paragon Systems or http://www.SageSummit.com to register for the conference and attend the cost segregation session.
About Paragon Systems
Paragon Systems, a division of Paragon International, Inc. located in
As a member of the Sage Fixed Assets VAR council, they regularly contribute to the development and enhancement of the fixed asset product line, specializing in Sage Fixed Assets implementation and integration of inventory services.
Learn more at http://www.FixedAssetExperts.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Sage-Summit-Fixed-Assets/Paragon-Systems/prweb11996301.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists