Dr. Leo has more than 15 years of experience in phase I-III clinical development of targeted molecules including antibodies, antibody derivatives, kinase inhibitors, vaccines and antisense molecules. He previously worked at
Dr. Leo is a board-certified haematologist and medical oncologist, and is ESMO-certified. He studied medicine at the Universities of Freiburg, Aachen, Muenster,
"Recruiting someone of Eugen's calibre is a key step for the company as we progress our pipeline of exciting ADC candidates into the clinic. With Eugen's appointment, as well as the recent appointment of Dr.
Commenting on his appointment, Dr. Leo said: "Oxford BioTherapeutics has developed a highly attractive pipeline of novel antibody drug candidates that could advance cancer treatment substantially. This pipeline has been generated using the company's very own proprietary target discovery platform, which provides access to a wealth of unique and selective cancer targets, and by accessing state-of-the-art ADC conjugate and toxin technologies. I am extremely glad to be able to work with the OBT team in bringing these highly promising cancer therapeutics into the clinic and to patients."
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season