According to the bank, the agreements motivate the commercial banks to help SMEs with high levels of risk, as also Omani businessmen who have no sufficient guarantees to apply for loans.
The agreements was inked by
The deals give the commercial banks the right to get a governmental guarantee via ODB for a maximum of RO250,000 delivered to loan applicants. Harthi commented This loan program will give an opportunity to the commercial banks to provide loans to SMEs operating in
Harthi further added The program was earlier for a two-year experimental period, wherein ODB signed the same agreements with
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules