According to the bank, the agreements motivate the commercial banks to help SMEs with high levels of risk, as also Omani businessmen who have no sufficient guarantees to apply for loans.
The agreements was inked by
The deals give the commercial banks the right to get a governmental guarantee via ODB for a maximum of RO250,000 delivered to loan applicants. Harthi commented This loan program will give an opportunity to the commercial banks to provide loans to SMEs operating in
Harthi further added The program was earlier for a two-year experimental period, wherein ODB signed the same agreements with
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval