According to the bank, the agreements motivate the commercial banks to help SMEs with high levels of risk, as also Omani businessmen who have no sufficient guarantees to apply for loans.
The agreements was inked by
The deals give the commercial banks the right to get a governmental guarantee via ODB for a maximum of RO250,000 delivered to loan applicants. Harthi commented This loan program will give an opportunity to the commercial banks to provide loans to SMEs operating in
Harthi further added The program was earlier for a two-year experimental period, wherein ODB signed the same agreements with
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- Perry Deploying 1,000 Troops to Texas Border