The BusinessNZ Planning Forecast (http://www.businessnz.org.nz/__data/assets/pdf_file/0003/83802/Forecast-June-2014.pdf) shows the
Forecast indicators, such as the BNZ-BusinessNZ PMI and PSI show respectable economic growth that is spreading through many sectors, and the agricultural and construction sectors are showing strong growth, despite recent falls in dairy prices.
But BusinessNZ Chief Executive
"A predominance of trade with
"Strong net migration inflows - currently nearly 40,000 per year - will add to inflationary pressures, particularly for housing in
The BusinessNZ Planning Forecast incorporates BusinessNZ's Economic Conditions Index (ECI) which tracks 33 indicators, including GDP, export volumes, commodity prices and inflation, debt and confidence figures.
The ECI sits at 10 for the
Click here to view the BusinessNZ Planning Forecast for the
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers