The NZ dollar rose to 0.8805 against the US dollar for the first time since
Against the euro, the kiwi advanced to a 14-month high of 1.5437 from an an early low of 1.5568. The pair was quoted at 1.5519 at yesterday's close.
The kiwi rose to more than a 3-month high of 89.61 against the yen and a 4-day high of 1.0673 against the Australian dollar, from early lows of 89.00 and 1.0718, respectively. At yesterday's close, the kiwi was trading at 89.17 against the yen and 1.0693 against the aussie.
If the kiwi extends its gain, it is likely to find resistance around 1.53 against the euro, 0.88 against the greenback, 90.00 against the yen and 1.05 against the Australian dollar.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe