The NZ dollar rose to 0.8805 against the US dollar for the first time since
Against the euro, the kiwi advanced to a 14-month high of 1.5437 from an an early low of 1.5568. The pair was quoted at 1.5519 at yesterday's close.
The kiwi rose to more than a 3-month high of 89.61 against the yen and a 4-day high of 1.0673 against the Australian dollar, from early lows of 89.00 and 1.0718, respectively. At yesterday's close, the kiwi was trading at 89.17 against the yen and 1.0693 against the aussie.
If the kiwi extends its gain, it is likely to find resistance around 1.53 against the euro, 0.88 against the greenback, 90.00 against the yen and 1.05 against the Australian dollar.
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild