The NZ dollar rose to 0.8805 against the US dollar for the first time since
Against the euro, the kiwi advanced to a 14-month high of 1.5437 from an an early low of 1.5568. The pair was quoted at 1.5519 at yesterday's close.
The kiwi rose to more than a 3-month high of 89.61 against the yen and a 4-day high of 1.0673 against the Australian dollar, from early lows of 89.00 and 1.0718, respectively. At yesterday's close, the kiwi was trading at 89.17 against the yen and 1.0693 against the aussie.
If the kiwi extends its gain, it is likely to find resistance around 1.53 against the euro, 0.88 against the greenback, 90.00 against the yen and 1.05 against the Australian dollar.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Law Lets Users Unlock Cellphones
- Motorists Get Rare Summer Break on Gas Prices
- Body Parts Retrieved at MH17 Crash Site
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Government Meets Goal for Small-business Contracts
- Reno Gigafactory No Cinch to Land Tesla Plant
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High