The meeting is part of the company's efforts to ensure transparency with shareholders.
The company had recorded a revenue of Dh390 million in the first quarter of this year with a loss of Dh37 million. The figures are a drop from the same time last year when revenues reached Dh705 million, and profits were at Dh86 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)