MyCloudIT, created by the cloud software development company ConexLink, today announced its launch as the industry's first cloud-based IT network for SMBs. The product will be revealed at the
"The task of setting up a business' IT network is daunting and expensive," said
When establishing a network, businesses typically purchase costly servers, licenses and equipment, followed by hours of set up and regular maintenance. MyCloudIT provides the automation and configuration of servers in the Windows Azure cloud, and incorporates redundancy into the infrastructure creation so virtual desktops are available with 99.95 percent uptime without the need of on-premise servers.
MyCloudIT's features include:
• Windows Network as a Service – With networks built on a virtual private cloud using the highly controlled and secure Microsoft Azure data centers, MyCloudIT user networks are up and running within a few hours. Users can either use their own technical support, or select MyCloudIT's 24/7 team of engineers and IT experts.
• Windows 8.1 Desktops Across All Devices – As Bring-Your-Own-Device trends rise among SMBs, users can access desktops through MyCloudIT's virtualized desktop infrastructure. MyCloudIT is accessible across any device, from Mac or Windows machines to thin clients, iPad or Android tablets, and even smartphones. All virtual desktops receive the Windows 8.1 experience, provided by Windows Server 2012 R2 with RDS. Office 2013 Professional Plus and Office 365 are also available as an add-on service.
• Pay-As-You-Go Pricing – With simple monthly subscription rates and elastic pricing, MyCloudIT helps businesses achieve a predictable IT budget. As new employees join the team, businesses can add a virtual desktop within minutes.
• Quickly Add Virtual Machines – On the MyCloudIT dashboard, users can spin up multiple virtual machines with pre-installed operating systems such as Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012, Linux or SQL 2014.
• VPN Connectivity – Because MyCloudIT uses Microsoft Azure for data center infrastructure, users can enjoy three types of connectivity: site-to-site, point-to-site and ExpressRoute – a private connection with increased speed and reliability.
• Storage Geo-Replication – Data is kept secure in
Even businesses with an existing IT network can take advantage of MyCloudIT with its server buyback program. "Do you already have a closet full of servers and equipment? Not a problem. We'll appraise and even buy back your equipment, applying the value toward your monthly MyCloudIT subscription," said Marin.
Individuals wishing to learn more can visit http://www.MyCloudIT.com to view a demo and sign up for a free seven-day trial.
About MyCloudIT and ConexLink
MyCloudIT, launched in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12003245.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid