The Senior Advisor of the SMID Bank San Thein revealed, We are checking to approve SME loans for applicants. The lending date is not confirmed yet but it will be within this month. We are expecting to lend a total amount of Ks 20 billion in which Ks one billion loans will be provided to 15 states and regions.
He has further stated that the loan aspirants, to secure sanction for funding, will have to tender the complete proposal to
After that the bank will carry out the inspection and verify the procedures.
The loans will carry an interest rate of 8.5% and as per plans, amount between Ks 20 million and Ks 500 million will be granted on the basis of collateral.
The Government has set up agencies, centres, and committees as well as banks to support the SME sector.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say