Muscat: MSM 30 index ends higher at 7136.42 points, up by 0.14 per cent. MSM Sharia Index closed at 1063.74 points, down by 0.15 per cent.
A total number of 1418 trades were executed in Tuesday's trading session generating turnover of
At the session close, GCC & Arab investors were net buyers for
Financial Sector Index was up by 0.02 per cent at 8770.06 points.
The Industrial Sector Index was down by 0.64 per cent at 10133.81 points. Oman Cables was the only gainer in the sector and was up by 0.79 per cent to close at
Services Sector Index was up by 0.29 per cent at 3643.56 points.
The company has mandated
"Interest rates are on the floor right now and I don't see it going below that level," Khan said. "It's very cheap money."
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women