A high level meeting presided over by Finance Minister and Jumaat e Islami Ameer,
The meeting deliberated on establishment of Micro Finance Division at
The meeting was briefed at length regarding establishment of Micro Finance Division, encouraging youths to launch owns business initially with support of BoK branches at
The Finance Minister was told that initially 5,50,000 unemployed youth of KP would be benefited from this goal oriented scheme while different machines would be purchased for more than eight lakh youth under Islamic Micro Finance Division that will enable them to get dignified jobs.
The BoK would get a nominal share from the profit while maximum profit would be given to businessmen.
The Minister said Govt wanted to empower youth by providing them every best possible facilities at their doorsteps.
He directed management BoK to promote Islamic Micro Finance Banking in KP and make efforts to benefit people of low income groups and unemployed skilful youth.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel