Muscat: Meethaq, a pioneer in Islamic banking in
The MoU provides a general as well as a broad understanding of the common interests of the respective institutions and a desire to work together for mutual benefit and for the greater common good of the Islamic finance industry.
They expressed delight in signing the MoU which is the culmination of a mutual desire to work together in various fields of Islamic banking to develop new opportunities.
The IRTI's Advisory Services and the
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted