The company has now priced its IPO at
The company raised gross proceeds of about
"We were disappointed to have postponed our offer earlier in the year, but we are delighted to be announcing our offer price today with such strong investor support. We have continued to grow our business in the interim, including the recent successful acquisition of a majority ownership stake in the direct navigation Internet search company Team Internet," Chief Executive
Nordic Energy, meanwhile, said it intends to list on AIM in the second half of 2014, moving from the ISDX Growth Market. The oil and gas exploration and production company operates in
"The board believes that admission to AIM will assist the company in attracting investors, improve liquidity in its shares and allow it to raise additional capital when required," it said in a statement.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply