Matica CEO & Chairman
Matica announced on
The proceeds of the Offering will be used for general working capital purposes. Certain directors and employees of the Company as a group participated in up to 25% of the Offering. The Company paid a finder's fee consisting of: a fee in common shares equal to 10% of the proceeds raised by such finder as part of the Offering.
The Company will continue to explore options in the medical marijuana and industrial hemp industries. While pursuing alternative projects, Matica will also continue to conduct exploration on its resource projects. Matica has graphite projects in
On behalf of the Board of Directors
MATICA ENTERPRISES INC.
The Company's filings are available for review at www.sedar.com and www.thecse.com.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Certain information in this press release may constitute forward-looking information. This information is based on current expectations that are subject to significant risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict. Actual results might differ materially from results suggested in any forward-looking statements. The Company assumes no obligation to update the forward-looking statements, or update the reasons why actual results could differ from those reflected in the forward looking-statements unless and until required by securities laws applicable to the Company. Additional information identifying risks and uncertainties is contained in the Company's filings with the Canadian Securities Regulators, which filings are available at www.sedar.com and www.thecse.com.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey